Virtual Backpack ~ 9-5-2016
Click on Weekly Flyers on Left to view flyers on items below.
I had the chance to speak with many of you on Curriculum Night about the importance of the SOAR Dinner. I have already started to receive some donations as a result of this and I couldn't be more thrilled. Again, anything helps, so please think about donating a gift card or an item for the silent auction if that is something that is realistic for your family. Thank you for all the ways you already give to our school.
~Fall Fundraiser reminder:
Have you been selling to your friends and family? There is just over one week left to earn money for school improvements. Remember, our school receives 50% for all catalog merchandise that is sold and 40% for all cookie dough/frozen food that is sold. Here are a few reminders:
- All orders are due to your child’s homeroom teacher by Tuesday, September 13th.
- Remember to enter your prize code on the order form if you sold more than 15 items. Please also enter a cell phone number for a delivery day text reminder.
- Please do not send cash or checks to school with the orders. There is no need to pre-collect money. We will ask for one check per family, if possible, at time of order pick-up on Wed Oct 12th at St Elizabeth Ann Parish Center. We hold the check for 2 weeks to allow for delivery of your items to your customers.
- There is also a cash donation option if that is a preferred method of participation. See the insert in the packet. The donation is 100% profit for our school.
- If your child sells at least one item, they can turn in a paw print coupon from their packet which will be collected throughout the selling period. The backpack buddy, however, will not be distributed until the end of sales.
~Help us for Free!!! Proseeds is a fundraiser that simply requires you to register your credit card(s) and the school gets 5% back when used at participating locations. No need to fuss with a coupon or app, it just takes a few minutes to login. And Proseeds uses bank-level security. Feel free to participate if you like, it's pretty cool. You can login to the SJS page at https://www.giveproseeds.com/
Thanks to the 43 families that have already signed up!!!
~September Menu http://www.sjsomaha.org/media/
September menu is the last hard copy that will be sent home. Going forward you can access via virtual backpack or on our web page.
~SJS Basketball Registration go to website http://www.sjsomaha.org/media/
to get registered.
~SJS Volunteer There are many opportunities to help volunteer. Be sure to check iVolunteer http://stjamesseton.
~Daisy News Inviting all Kindergarten Girls & Parents for an Initial Daisy Girl Scout Informational Meeting. September 19 at 6:30pm in Parish Center. Please see flyer http://www.sjsomaha.org/media/
~Girl Scouts Calling all SJS Girls! We are excited and ready to start our SJS Girl Scout Year! Please consider joining scouts, we can help you find the right Girl Scout experience no matter what your grade!
We are especially looking for brand new Kindergarten Daisy Scouts and troop leaders/volunteers!
If your daughter is interested please contact Amanda Schraut your SJS Girl Scout Membership Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org<
Congratulations to our Girl Scouts who were featured in Omaha Magazine for their creativity and hard work creating reading benches for the Boys and Girls Club. In addition, the girls donated all their troop funds to the school scholarship. We are very proud of your service to your school and community!
~Little Flowers for girls ages 5 and up will be meeting again this year. For more information check out flyer @ http://www.sjsomaha.org/media/
and registration forms @ http://www.sjsomaha.org/media/
~SEA Parish Picnic is Sunday, August 28th. See flyer for the details http://www.sjsomaha.org/media/
~SJS Crafting Day Come join us for our 2nd annual H&S Crafting Day! Details can be found @ http://www.sjsomaha.org/media/
~SJS Jr. High Choir SJS Parents watch for the Choir flyer coming home with your students containing details on how they can participate in the student choir.